Anrai O'Raghallaigh's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"A Notice in Law is not a Bill. Most so called 'authorities' cannot send a BILL, only…"

Anrai O'Raghallaigh replied Feb 7, 2015 to Man commits suicide over £800.00 debt

2 Feb 8, 2015
Reply by j j

"People need to ask for these Agents to, 'document and verify the obligation'."

Anrai O'Raghallaigh replied Feb 7, 2015 to dog licences

2 May 14, 2015
Reply by John Daly

"ok,check out p.10 of fotos and see the 'corporate ireland'. ....unable to copy n pas…"

Anrai O'Raghallaigh replied Jun 25, 2012 to Corporations

7 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Brian Byrne

"..write a diary on the incident. You were assualted by these People twice it seems.…"

Anrai O'Raghallaigh replied Jun 21, 2012 to My rights to wear non-provokitve everyday clothes...

2 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Ray mcguinness

"Invoke Article 41.1.1 of the original text draft Constitution if they appear at your…"

Anrai O'Raghallaigh replied May 30, 2012 to Parking fine, summons...now threst of arrest and assests seizure....HELP!!!!

8 May 30, 2012
Reply by Anrai O'Raghallaigh

"Hi again. What did you do with the original summons, you must not have rts it to beg…"

Anrai O'Raghallaigh replied Apr 30, 2012 to Parking fine, summons...now threst of arrest and assests seizure....HELP!!!!

8 May 30, 2012

"Can u post the summons minus  your details so we can see it?  It would be more clear…"

Anrai O'Raghallaigh replied Apr 30, 2012 to Parking fine, summons...now threst of arrest and assests seizure....HELP!!!!

8 May 30, 2012

"Yeah. Me2. I must show u the simple type of idea I got 4the bulletin. Do I send the…"

Anrai O'Raghallaigh replied Nov 27, 2010 to The 'We the People' Bulletin.

6 Dec 30, 2012
Reply by j

"http://wethepeopleireland.ning.com/photo/tap-water-additives?context=user This is th…"

Anrai O'Raghallaigh replied Nov 12, 2010 to Tap Water alert.

2 Nov 12, 2010

"TAP WATER ALERT. The Govt.injects the following into the People’s Water every Day. S…"

Anrai O'Raghallaigh replied Oct 31, 2010 to Tap Water alert.

2 Nov 12, 2010

RSS

Resources

Billy Maguire is the present Holder of the Sovereign seal of the people of Éire. These interviews are of such importance it is vital not to miss. The turning of the seal is what grants licence from “We the People” to the government to perform as we desire.

Some calls from a sovereign Man to his servants (supposedly)

A Call to the Bar Brian calls the Sheriff 1 Brian calls the Sheriff 2
Call to the Court service
The Revenue Press Office

Photos

• Add Photos

Blog Posts

Getting the message out.

Posted by Free Thinking on April 27, 2012 at 1:18am 2 Comments

© 2024   Created by We The People.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service