Uncategorized (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

16,000 Euros up for grabs for 1 A4 piece of paper!

Hello everybody can you write a one page story about sovereignty and 1916! I think you can!! If we all get the finger out we could really m…

Started by SOVEREIGN SEAL

0 Nov 11, 2011

A.I.D.S the most profitable lie ever bought

http://naturalnews.com/027 355_AIDS_HIV.html   give it a watch, see how A.I.D.S is a scam and how your body naturally heals itself from H.I…

Started by Craig Hughes

1 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Craig Hughes

Disseminating educational information leaflet/card

I was reading your information leaflet and had a few questions. On the leaflet it is written that statutes are not law. From my reading on…

Started by Mechsalmon

2 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Craig Hughes

The descent of Man? What say you?

THE DESCENT OF MAN       THREE MONKEYS SAT IN A COCONUT TREE DISCUSSING THINGS AS THERE SAID TO BE. SAID ONE TO THE OTHER,”NOW LISTEN YOU T…

Started by Anrai O'Raghallaigh

0 Jul 16, 2011

Green Link West: Rebranding the West of Ireland as a Center of Excellence for sustainable innovation

Green Link West links key centres of sustainable innovation and environmentally -minded community development along the Western Corridor, w…

Started by Dr. Liam Leonard

0 Jul 5, 2011

Green Link West

Green Link West links key centres of sustainable innovation and environmentally -minded community development along the Western Corridor, w…

Started by Dr. Liam Leonard

0 Jul 5, 2011

Re:SINDY MEGINTY SAVES THE UNIVERSE

I got this in an email the other morning, check it out Good morning, this is Sindy Meginty of the SINDY MEGINTYS SELF PRESERVATION SOCIETY…

Started by nial murphy

0 Apr 15, 2011

beyond treson

hi just to say ian r crean will be in drogheda on the 15 0f may in mchughs on the cord road the talk is called BEYOND TREASON AND HE WILL B…

Started by martin farrell

0 Mar 21, 2011

Poem for Eire

Hello People, this is a Poem for Eire it is said that the pen is more powerful than the sword,Please read this poem and pass it on to every…

Started by eamonn og solice

3 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Free Thinking

'Ending the Recession...we have options!'

Hello All,   We are running an event in Castlebar on the 28th Feb. It regards the €400BN worth of natural resources we are giving away for…

Started by stephen kerr

0 Feb 16, 2011

RSS

Resources

Billy Maguire is the present Holder of the Sovereign seal of the people of Éire. These interviews are of such importance it is vital not to miss. The turning of the seal is what grants licence from “We the People” to the government to perform as we desire.

Some calls from a sovereign Man to his servants (supposedly)

A Call to the Bar Brian calls the Sheriff 1 Brian calls the Sheriff 2
Call to the Court service
The Revenue Press Office

Photos

• Add Photos

Blog Posts

Getting the message out.

Posted by Free Thinking on April 27, 2012 at 1:18am 2 Comments

© 2024   Created by We The People.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service